Free Executive Lunch And Learn Seminar:
“Are you a sitting Duck waiting to be breached?”
When you understand hacking and insight into the mind of a hacker, you can proactively prepare to resist network attacks. Learn how to manage threat detections and gain an organized approach to addressing and managing the outcome of a security breach or attack with the following components:
- Breach Preparedness
- Proactive Investigation
- Digital Forensics and Incidence Response
When: June 19, 2019
Session Time: 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Where: St. Petersburg College
Midtown 1300 22nd St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33712
If your company is facing a uncertainty related to your response to a cyber incident and you’re considering solutions, Avancé IT Solutions will sponsor an Executive Incident Response( IR) Lunch and Learn, featuring a demonstration of hacking and insight into the mind of a hacker from Professor Joe Hall, Also featuring Christopher Shubert, a veteran security design expert, who will discuss how to establish or strengthen your Incident Response Program. During this executive lunch briefing, we’ll explain this in simple, non-technical terms it’s extremely important that you attend this exclusive event.
During This Session You’ll Discover:
- Insight into the mind of a hacker
- Proactive steps to safeguarding your data
- Identify gaps in the organization’s security infrastructure
- Strategies to mitigate a cyber event
- What to include in your Incident Response Plan
Who Should Attend:
- C-Level executives or managers who are facing major concerns about protecting the sensitive organization and patient data.
- Individuals who want a better understanding of the mind of a hacker and how understanding this can benefit their organization.
- Individual accountable for the safety and security of protected health information, who wish to remain proactive in establishing an IR Program. The discussion will focus on C-level.
Seating Is Limited
Due to space limitations, seating will be limited to the first who register and will be secured on a first come, first served basis. All attendees will be served a hardy lunch.
Qualify for a Free Vulnerability Assessment ($750 Value). To receive this offer you must schedule the assessment on the day of the event.